Nice charts 'cos <Enterprise> doesn't cut it?

• Hello @all,

I got my knickers in a twist (again)...

<Enterprise> is our daily driver and while it allows some (say 1 in 100) nice charts, nine times out of ten they don't cut it (too many bars -> labels are unreadable 'cos they get cut down to A.XX.., no mouseOver-Display and so on)

Therefore I'm on the hunt for a replacement, since it's <Enterprise> my options are quite limited and I'm looking for:
    -) "nice chart" backed by <Database>
    ->e.g. "Number of <thingies> per <user>
    -) Drilldown
    -> show all <thingies> for <doubleclicked_user>
    -) <list of <thingies>
    -> doubleclick must be configurable to call httqs://someserver/api/open/<thingy>

My Google-Fu sadly has failed, it seems there are n+1 packages to create really pretty charts but
    I was not able to determine how to react on a click, e.g. drilldown (more details -> show <thingy>)

Any advice|pointers from :trwtf: ?

• ♿ (Parody)

I've used Highcharts:

It definitely supports mousover / drilldown stuff.

• to clarify:
    #1) Pie-Chart: "open thingies within the last month"
    -> pie is shown and displays "404 / User XYZ; 201 / User ABC and so on"
    #2 doubleclick on -say- the 404-Pie -> <LIST>
    -> either we stay within <chart-tool> oder we already call out to <enterprise> here (former preferred 'cos the client will most likely shit it's pants..)
    #3 doubleclick on <list entry> -> call out to "out shitty API to open <thingy> in <FatClient>"

all of the above happens within <fat client>, e.g. call to <pretty_chart_site> runs as Embedded IE within the <Fat Client>

/don't ask about EOL of IE/Embedded, I got "we're looking into it, W11 isn't in our "List of supported Clients" anyway, so there..." as response...

• @boomzilla yeah but what about Drilldown?

/and intercepting <drilldown> with <callout to someotherwebsite>?

Maybe I'm :trwtf: 'cos Trees vs. Wood but ...

• ♿ (Parody)

@iKnowItsLame said in Nice charts 'cos <Enterprise> doesn't cut it?:

yeah but what about Drilldown?

Uh...

@boomzilla said in Nice charts 'cos <Enterprise> doesn't cut it?:

It definitely supports mousover / drilldown stuff.

For instance:

/and intercepting <drilldown> with <callout to someotherwebsite>?

Uh...no clue. Such a thing never occurred to me. Are you just talking about linking to somewhere here?