The Official Status Thread

• @Fox said:

So what you're saying is that there is a problem with health care records services,

I didn't say anything remotely like that.

@Tsaukpaetra said:

So... exactly what is it you're spending your energy doing then?

Worrying.

@Tsaukpaetra said:

Do you not have any CYA tactics already in place?

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that shit don't work.

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election Banned

@blakeyrat said:

I didn't say anything remotely like that.

Then what did you say?

• Status: finally just busted into a meeting with the CEO during what looked like a short break and talked to the guy responsible. It turned into a huge "thing" because the data in the DB right now is "impossible data", so I had to explain my entire investigation all over again ("no I don't know how that data got in there. No we don't have a database constraint for that. Yes it is a bug. No we don't have time to fix it now. Yes this fix I tested on Stage works. Etc), but he promised to approve and take care of the fix tonight and said he'd call me if I have questions, so I'm getting the hell out of here.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@blakeyrat said:

Status: Between all-hands company meetings, and the one guy who has production access being in constant meetings today (and the others being OOF for various reasons), it's goddamned impossible to solve this super high priority production issue and it's starting to piss me off.

Dafuq? So knock on the door of the meeting. "Sorry to interrupt, but there's a fire I need your help with."

If he says "just a moment", stand there in the doorway. "I can wait. It's critical and clients are losing money."

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@blakeyrat said:

And I'm sure everybody's getting all set to point fingers directly at me.

All more the reason to be visibly "concerned" in front of an audience. It's called being a good employee / looking out for the customer's best interest / covering your ass / pointing the finger at someone else / WINNING THE MOTHAFUXEN GAME!

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@blakeyrat said:

And I'm sure everybody's getting all set to point fingers directly at me.

"Sorry, I don't have production access. I'd fix it myself, but I just don't have the permissions."

@blakeyrat said:

and said he'd call me if I have questions

But how would he know?

• @Lorne_Kates said:

Dafuq? So knock on the door of the meeting. "Sorry to interrupt, but there's a fire I need your help with."

I did that, thanks Mr. Late Advice Guy.

@Lorne_Kates said:

If he says "just a moment", stand there in the doorway. "I can wait. It's critical and clients are losing money."

That would have been a lie. Not the critical part, the losing money part.

• Notification Spam Recipient

@blakeyrat said:

That would have been a lie.

Not pedantically. It's rather trivial to spin up proof that they're losing money.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@blakeyrat said:

I did that, thanks Mr. Late Advice Guy.

You're welcome.

@blakeyrat said:

That would have been a lie. Not the critical part, the losing money part.

The infer it. Or simply tell whatever other truth is causing it to be critical. "People aren't getting healthcare. They're dying, Jim!"

• BINNED

@JazzyJosh said:

Alternatively, P=NP iff N = 1 or P = 0 ∎

FTFY

• Trolleybus Mechanic

status****strong text What the shit it's the end of January already?

• Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats from work's snack rack
    • Lunch: Work also bought pizza for the company all-hands meeting
    • Dinner: I got my new card in the mail, so I went and bought take-out Pho, $9

EXPERIMENT OVER!

• @blakeyrat said:

FUCKING FIVE BITCHES

Sir, please stop having sex with the shelter dogs.

@blakeyrat said:

FUCKING FIVE BITCHES

@blakeyrat said:

I got my new card in the mail

Now that the crisis is over, it's worth having two cards of different types (e.g., credit and debit) so that when one gets compromised, you're not left Pho-less for a week while shit gets sorted out. I always use a credit card for online transactions, as that gives me slightly more recourse in law if stuff goes wrong, instead of just depending on the bank being nice.

The German commentator and ad narrators keep mispronouncing the name of the location.

• FoxDev

• Status: so, one of the courses at my uni is "Project Management". Or so it's called, because every single lecture takes no more than 15 minutes to devolve into politics or some other inflammatory topic.

Last week, at the last lecture, I've been recognized with an A and exemption from an exam for "activity". Which basically involved engaging in real-life flamewars on any silly subject the lecturer came up with.

Thank you, TDWTF. It would never be possible without you *sniff*

• And people claim that being here is a sign of "too much free time" when in reality it's a learning experience every day.

• @ChaosTheEternal said:

playing in the The Division beta.

So, I was thinking there might have been at least a little more to the beta. I played a total of 4 hours and experienced everything it offered (which is very little). Thinking Ubisoft mostly wanted to do the beta for stress testing and getting feedback for the Dark Zone (the supposed high risk/high reward area that is also PVP). I used it as a demo, to decide if I'm actually going to get the game.

• @ChaosTheEternal said:

the Dark Zone (the supposed high risk/high reward area that is also PVP).

Is it anything like the wilderness in RuneScape, where you lose every single item you're carrying if you die?

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election Banned

Congrats.

• @ben_lubar said:

you lose every single item you're carrying if you die?

No, you lose a little bit of the Dark Zone cash and XP you have, and drop all of the contaminated items you are carrying (half can be picked up by other players, the other half only by you). You can get the items out at extraction points, but people are aware when an extraction is happening so hostile players will come to kill you for gear. If you go "rogue" (meaning you attack a neutral player), you lose more cash and XP if you die (which keeps increasing as you kill other players), and I think all items you drop are available for other players to pick up. But I think being rogue is on a timer, so you can fall back to neutral after awhile, but I think it's glitchy (shouldn't be able to run down the timer while non-rogue players are nearby).

Status: failed to kill a computer with Discourse. Opened in five tabs, all with fa-spin applied. No, it was random power supply fluctuations that did it.

Not sure how I feel about that....

• FoxDev

Did the power supply itself fail? I've managed that before; it wasn't getting enough ventilation, and one day, it overheated and went 'pop'. Quite loudly too!

The rest of the PC was fine though; in fact, it's the very PC I'm currently typing this on 😄

• @RaceProUK said:

The rest of the PC was fine though

How many components do you need to replace before it's a different PC?

• FoxDev

I'd class it as changing the motherboard; chances are, if you're changing that, you'll need a new CPU and new RAM. Everything else is just peripherals ;)

@RaceProUK said:

power supply itself fail?

Not yet? It's the only thing I can think of to cause components like the SATA controller going Zombie and trying to talk to disks that don't exist, and other components to just glitch out on boot randomly... Well, unless the motherboard is the one freaking out, but idk, the PSU seems to be working harder than the PC...

• FoxDev

Edit: OK, this is getting silly now 😄

Editit: :rolleyes:

• Do they mention Urist Borushdumat at all?

• Status: Sold ~$850 worth of TF2 stuff for $600. Feels good that I can get that much for a bunch of pixels. :)

• It's also made for griefers - other players will try to run into your line of fire so that when you hit them involuntarily, you turn rogue and they can attack you without repercussions.

• So basically they looked at the failure that was RuneScape's wilderness and said "how can we be EXACTLY THE SAME AS THAT".

• @blakeyrat said:

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats from work's snack rack
    Lunch: Work also bought pizza for the company all-hands meeting
    Dinner: I got my new card in the mail, so I went and bought take-out Pho, $9

EXPERIMENT OVER!

For your TODO list:

-- Take out $1000 cash and hide it underneath a lose floorboard in your basement. Along with some canned food and ammunition.

• @dkf said:

Now that the crisis is over, it's worth having two cards of different types (e.g., credit and debit) so that when one gets compromised, you're not left Pho-less for a week while shit gets sorted out.

I'm not going to get a credit card for reasons mentioned in other threads on this forum.

I am thinking about opening an account at a second bank, and trying to decide whether the mental effort of keeping track of it is worth it. So far: I'm thinking no.

At the moment, I'm just planning to pay back my emergency cash stash the $100 I took out of it (of which I only spent about half anyway) and calling it good.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@ben_lubar said:

How many components do you need to replace before it's a different PC?

That isn't your decision to make, Citizen. That is Microsoft's, and thou shalt not disagree.

Click here to make your Windows "Genuine".

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@Tsaukpaetra said:

Status: failed to kill a computer with Discourse. Opened in five tabs, all with fa-spin applied. No, it was random power supply fluctuations that did it.

Not sure how I feel about that....

You can't see the forest for the trees here, my friend.

Using that much Discourse caused a huge strain on the power grid. Not just from your computer, but from your router. And your modem. And the colo your modem dial so to. And the AC units in that colo. And so forth.

It's a ripple effect, that put such a massive strain on the power grid in your area that it caused uncontrollable power fluxes. And THAT is what killed the power supply.

Trees, forest, Discourse.

Saw Kingsmen. Enjoyed it very much. Didn't realize how much I missed a movie like this in my life.

Think of it like one of those non-serious Marvel movies a-la Guardians of the Galaxy, only with a James Bond theme instead.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@blakeyrat said:

bought take-out Pho, $9

:wtf:

Isn't Pho supposed to be "here is all the leftover food we have, thrown into a pot of water and boiled until neither the food nor water is toxic anymore. We have no money, and need calories of some sort that are in the realm of edible. It is literally the cheapest way possible to not stare to death-- barely."

How did that become "Some hipster in Seattle will pay the equivalent of an hour's worth of minimum wages for a bowl of water, salt and some cheap dried noodles-- but mind the spices, because white people don't like spicy thing"?

But I suppose paying $9 for $0.02 worth of ingredients is "smart"?

• Status: spent the last hour updating all my various auto-pay and saved payment sites... I'm sure I missed one, but oh well. It'll come up when it comes up.

Now to eat leftover work pizza.

• Garbage Person

@Lorne_Kates said:

because white people don't like spicy thing

I wish the only places I can get legitimately spicy food without having to cook it myself weren't ones where the spice is only delivered by adding hot sauces. The East Coast is such a fucking wasteland.

• Status: My foot is going to sleep — because my dog has gone to sleep on my foot.

• Status: Checked in on my AI fortress after 17 hours. 46 citizen, 107 livestock, 52 other, 506 dead.

Best name/species combination ever:

I noticed that my cistern had one floodgate missing and some badly mangled mechanisms were floating in there. I looked in the logs and it turns out this guy showed up:

The Forgotten Beast Gisëk has come! A towering three-eyed pterosaur. It has large mandibles and it belches and croaks. Its mahogany scales are round and close-set. Beware its noxious secretions!

I looked up the "noxious secretions". Turns out they literally do nothing. As in, it's a chemical that causes a sickness with no symptoms and no effect.

creature_layer [OBJECT:CREATURE] [CREATURE:FORGOTTEN_BEAST_38] [GENERATED] [FEATURE_BEAST] [ATTACK_TRIGGER:0:0:50000] [NAME:forgotten beast:forgotten beasts:forgotten beast] [CASTE_NAME:forgotten beast:forgotten beasts:forgotten beast] [NO_GENDER] [CARNIVORE] [DIFFICULTY:10] [NATURAL_SKILL:WRESTLING:6] [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:6] [NATURAL_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE:6] [NATURAL_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE:6] [NATURAL_SKILL:MELEE_COMBAT:6] [NATURAL_SKILL:DODGING:6] [NATURAL_SKILL:SITUATIONAL_AWARENESS:6] [AMPHIBIOUS] [BIOME:SUBTERRANEAN_CHASM] [PETVALUE:2000] [GRASSTRAMPLE:20] [BUILDINGDESTROYER:2] [ALL_ACTIVE] [SWIMS_INNATE] [TRAPAVOID] [NOPAIN] [NOSTUN] [NONAUSEA] [NOFEAR] [NOEXERT] [NO_DIZZINESS] [NO_FEVERS] [LARGE_PREDATOR] [SPHERE:CAVERNS] [SPHERE:NIGHTMARES] [BODY_SIZE:0:0:10000000] [CREATURE_TILE:80] [BODY:RCP_UPPER_BODY:RCP_LOWER_BODY:RCP_NECK:RCP_HEAD:RCP_TWO_PART_LEGS:RCP_TWO_WINGS:RCP_LARGE_MANDIBLES:RCP_4_TOES:RCP_3_EYES:RCP_LUNGS:RCP_HEART:RCP_GUTS:RCP_THROAT:RCP_SPINE:RCP_UPPER_SPINE:RCP_BRAIN:RCP_SKULL:RCP_MOUTH:RCP_TONGUE:RCP_TEETH:RCP_RIBS:RCP_3_EYELIDS] [FLIER] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS] [REMOVE_MATERIAL:SKIN] [REMOVE_MATERIAL:HAIR] [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SCALE:SCALE_TEMPLATE] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES] [REMOVE_TISSUE:SKIN] [REMOVE_TISSUE:HAIR] [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:SCALE:SCALE_TEMPLATE] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SCALE:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_HEAD_POSITIONS] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS] [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RELSIZES] [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE] [TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200] [LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200] [HAS_NERVES] [HOMEOTHERM:10040] [SELECT_MATERIAL:SCALE] [STATE_COLOR:ALL_SOLID:MAHOGANY] [COLOR:4:0:1] [SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART] [PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SCALE:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT] [TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES] [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE] [BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID] [CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON] [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:POISON:CREATURE_EXTRACT_TEMPLATE] [ENTERS_BLOOD] [SYNDROME] [SYN_NAME:beast sickness] [SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON] [SYN_IMMUNE_CREATURE:FORGOTTEN_BEAST_38:ALL] [SYN_INJECTED] [SYN_CONTACT] [SYN_INHALED] [SYN_INGESTED] [SECRETION:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:POISON:LIQUID:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SCALE] [ATTACK:KICK:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:STANCE] [ATTACK_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE] [ATTACK_VERB:kick:kicks] [ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100] [ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:2:2] [ATTACK_FLAG_WITH] [ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN] [ATTACK_FLAG_BAD_MULTIATTACK] [ATTACK:BITE:BODYPART:BY_CATEGORY:MANDIBLE] [ATTACK_SKILL:BITE] [ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites] [ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100] [ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100] [ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:2:2] [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE] [ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN] [GAIT:SWIM:Maximum Swim Speed:725:10:3:2175:50:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:50] [GAIT:SWIM:Faster Swim:1450:5:3:2175:10:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:20] [GAIT:SWIM:Fast Swim:2175:NO_BUILD_UP:5:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:10] [GAIT:SWIM:Swim:2900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:SWIM:Slow Swim:3900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:SWIM:Creeping Swim:5900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:FLY:Maximum Flight Speed:225:10:3:675:50:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:50] [GAIT:FLY:Faster Flight:450:5:3:675:10:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:20] [GAIT:FLY:Fast Flight:675:NO_BUILD_UP:5:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:10] [GAIT:FLY:Fly:900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:FLY:Slow Flight:1900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:FLY:Hover:2900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:WALK:Fastest Walk:225:10:3:675:50:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:50] [GAIT:WALK:Faster Walk:450:5:3:675:10:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:20] [GAIT:WALK:Fast Walk:675:NO_BUILD_UP:5:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:10] [GAIT:WALK:Walk:900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:WALK:Slow Walk:1900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:WALK:Slowest Walk:2900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:CRAWL:Scramble:225:10:3:675:50:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:50] [GAIT:CRAWL:Faster Crawl:450:5:3:675:10:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:20] [GAIT:CRAWL:Fast Crawl:675:NO_BUILD_UP:5:LAYERS_SLOW:STRENGTH:AGILITY:STEALTH_SLOWS:10] [GAIT:CRAWL:Crawl:900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:CRAWL:Slow Crawl:1900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [GAIT:CRAWL:Creep:2900:NO_BUILD_UP:0] [DESCRIPTION:A towering three-eyed pterosaur. It has large mandibles and it belches and croaks. Its mahogany scales are round and close-set. Beware its noxious secretions!]

As for the reason only one floodgate was destroyed: the other one was an artifact. Great job, weird dwarf. You stopped everyone from drowning. Now if you could also stop everyone from being mauled by goblins and elves, that would be great.

• :belt_onion:

@ben_lubar said:

506 dead

How many dorfs?

• Giant White Stork                     Deceased
    Giant White Stork                     Deceased
    èzum Larral, Potter                   Deceased
    Kûbuk Lasgantekkud, Suturer           Missing 
    Båx, Troll                            Deceased
    Ago, Troll                            Deceased
    Stozu, Troll                          Deceased
    Bosa, Troll                           Deceased
    Smunstu, Troll                        Deceased
    Nako Ngebzotad, Troll                 Deceased
    Ngokang, Troll                        Deceased
    Nako, Troll                           Deceased
    Amxu, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Ozud, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Tode, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Ber, Beak Dog                         Deceased
    Zom Osnunostest, Beak Dog             Deceased
    Ngebzo, Beak Dog                      Deceased
    Ngom, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Asno, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Ber, Beak Dog                         Deceased
    Bosa Bëbrobosa, Beak Dog              Deceased
    Nako, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Stozu Nustasmunstu, Goblin Axeman     Deceased
    Snodub Speslunguslu, Goblin Spearman  Deceased
    Osta Gozrugon, Goblin Axeman          Deceased
    Ngoso Uksosåd, Goblin Hammerman       Deceased
    Olngö Snamozosmum, Goblin Axeman      Deceased
    Snodub Soststâsost, Goblin Swordsman  Deceased
    Amxu Xuspgasgugol, Goblin Axeman      Deceased
    Smunstu Osnazdostngosp, Goblin Spermn Deceased
    Ago Sadkutsmob, Goblin Hammerman      Deceased
    Em Azstrognozut, Goblin Pikeman       Deceased
    Snodub Gostusbåx, Goblin Swordsman    Deceased
    Bosa Nguslustok, Goblin Lasher        Deceased
    Song Aslotozse, Goblin Pikeman        Deceased
    Ngom Utokmato, Goblin Maceman         Deceased
    Arstruk Berutkutsmob, Goblin Crssbwmn Deceased
    Dostngosp Uraraslan, Goblin Pikeman   Deceased
    Nguslu Båxetkûk, Goblin Bowman        Deceased
    Dostngosp Songbusm, Goblin Pikeman    Deceased
    Utes Azstrogmukong, Goblin Hammerman  Deceased
    Snodub Atuspango, Goblin Maceman      Deceased
    Ngokang Ogurangot, Goblin Pikeman     Deceased
    Asno Kaspraxkutsmob, Goblin Lasher    Deceased
    Dostngosp ûmukutsmob, Goblin Pikeman  Deceased
    Zom Bonrospngom, Goblin Lasher        Deceased
    Nako Stâsostngusnog, Goblin Lasher    Deceased
    Erxut Ngûlobëbro, Goblin Pikeman      Deceased
    Arane, Giant Deer                     Deceased
    Vafice, Horse                         Deceased
    Rofa, Horse                           Deceased
    Aleÿa, war Giant Grizzly Bear         Deceased
    Ithithí, war Giant Grizzly Bear       Deceased
    Inefa, war Giant Grizzly Bear         Deceased
    Nelo, Giant Wolf                      Deceased
    Saba, Giant Wolf                      Deceased
    Rifafa, Giant Wolf                    Deceased
    Aweme, Giant Wolf                     Deceased
    Fira, Giant Wolf                      Deceased
    Icemì, Giant Wolf                     Deceased
    Senama, Giant Wolf                    Deceased
    Ula, Giant Wolf                       Deceased
    ìmimi, Giant Wolf                     Deceased
    Lali, Giant Wolf                      Deceased
    Etini, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Aweme, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Dipane, Giant Cougar                  Deceased
    Emìma, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Sethe, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Aweme, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Arane, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Saba, Giant Cougar                    Deceased
    Lora, Giant Cougar                    Deceased
    Gica, Giant Cougar                    Deceased
    Lene, Giant Cougar                    Deceased
    Futace, Giant Cougar                  Deceased
    Fece, Giant Cougar                    Deceased
    Ima, Giant Cougar                     Deceased
    Imepe, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Amala, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Romimi, Giant Cougar                  Deceased
    Avafi, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Icemì, Giant Cougar                   Deceased
    Mawada Imiciiki, Elf Spearman         Deceased
    Romimi Melaamu, Elf Bowman            Deceased
    Ola Tuthiriramo, Elf Bowman           Deceased
    Meÿi Lolamaalu, Elf Bowman            Deceased
    Omíva Ciquaratipi, Elf Bowman         Deceased
    Quathari Çòmeeriÿa, Elf Spearman      Deceased
    Queca Ipiviìmimi, Elf Bowman          Deceased
    Fewetha Vemamasami, Elf Swordsman     Deceased
    Idala Nidelathevalo, Elf Bowman       Deceased
    Ethithi Alisaayilo, Elf Swordsman     Deceased
    Ola ìmimiuli, Elf Spearman            Deceased
    Mame Odasidaya, Elf Swordsman         Deceased
    Nelo Thithuimepe, Elf Swordsman       Deceased
    Ula Eÿeyorifa, Elf Bowman             Deceased
    Masami Cirafecici, Elf Bowman         Deceased
    Elana Calovinila, Elf Spearman        Deceased
    Thilu Minaroamala, Elf Spearman       Deceased
    Nidela Alisacara, Elf Swordsman       Deceased
    Avafi Caracaecefe, Elf Bowman         Deceased
    Fìma Thavethaicala, Elf Spearman      Deceased
    Lida Lapamafathe, Elf Bowman          Deceased
    Pari Aveawa, Elf Bowman               Deceased
    Tise Yarareafaya, Elf Bowman          Deceased
    Pila Sinitiìnevi, Elf Recruit         Deceased
    Fale Casenasethe, Elf Recruit         Deceased
    Inefa Araneofa, Elf Recruit           Deceased
    Iwo Covemaveca, Elf Recruit           Deceased
    íle Mememiada, Elf Recruit            Deceased
    Vinena Ferameathifi, Elf Bowman       Deceased
    Lesana Amenaitha, Elf Bowman          Deceased
    Mame Ovarefe, Elf Bowman              Deceased
    Nisa Ditamafi, Elf Bowman             Deceased
    Dimati Isisaba, Elf Spearman          Deceased
    Nemo Imevaenela, Elf Bowman           Deceased
    Cóce Afedocethire, Elf Spearman       Deceased
    Imaza Eriÿacifano, Elf Swordsman      Deceased
    Avafi Adelaafí, Elf Recruit           Deceased
    Stray Bunny (Tame)                    Deceased
    Stray Donkey Foal (Tame)              Deceased
    Stray Gosling (Tame)                  Deceased
    Rakust Rîsentorad, Ghostly Fish Clenr Deceased
    Minkot Budamtun, Miller               Deceased
    Feb Shukardîshmab, Poult (Tame)       Deceased
    Kûbuk Tholkonos, Weaver               Deceased
    Rovod Thadolon, Glassmaker            Deceased
    Tulon Athelfeb, Trader                Deceased
    Likot Engigiden, Cavy Boar (Tame)     Deceased
    Id Idromkadol, Dog (Tame)             Deceased
    Nil Zefonroldeth, Fisherdwarf         Deceased
    Logem Anrizudib, Goat Kid (Tame)      Deceased
    Mafol ëlotral, Bone Carver            Deceased
    Eshtân Rakustâst, Shearer             Deceased
    Stray Donkey Foal (Tame)              Deceased
    Wagon                                 Missing 
    Troll                                 Deceased
    Stray Cavy Pup (Tame)                 Deceased
    Niÿa Cironoapf Uthmfyb Vr, Frgttn Bst Deceased
    Stray Cow Calf (Tame)                 Deceased
    Giant Grasshopper                     Deceased
    Avuz Mubuntulon, Trader               Deceased
    Sarvesh Alåthdomas, Doe Rabbit (Tame) Deceased
    Onol Mengesis, Cheese Maker           Deceased
    Astesh Cattenedëm, Trader             Deceased
    Mosus Isosèrith, Armorer              Deceased
    Thob Libashluzat, Herbalist           Deceased
    Stray Ewe (Tame)                      Deceased
    Åblel Eshonathel, Ram (Tame)          Deceased
    Lokum Elbelrimtar, Stoneworker        Deceased
    Stukos Mengnal, Farmer                Deceased
    Giant Wren                            Deceased
    Giant Hamster                         Deceased
    Stray Donkey (Tame)                   Missing 
    Stray Cat (Tame)                      Deceased
    Udil Degëlmokez, Glazer               Deceased
    èrith Likotlimâr, Trader              Deceased
    Rîsen Zatthudoslan, Gem Cutter        Deceased
    Ustuth Gusilcagith, Shearer           Deceased
    Goden Dolushèrith, Jeweler            Deceased
    Lolor Norammeng, Gem Setter           Deceased
    Stray Bull (Tame)                     Deceased
    Ago Nolstokutsmob, Troll              Deceased
    ûsbu, Troll                           Deceased
    Atu Ukgeomstu, Troll                  Deceased
    Osnun, Troll                          Deceased
    Gozru, Troll                          Deceased
    Ngerxung Ätkustkutsmob, Troll         Deceased
    Estrur Dostngospomu, Troll            Deceased
    Kutsmob Bongnguksnodub Zoz Nlst, Trll Deceased
    Aslot, Troll                          Deceased
    Mato, Troll                           Deceased
    Atu, Troll                            Deceased
    Amxu, Troll                           Deceased
    Stozu, Troll                          Deceased
    Tode, Troll                           Deceased
    Amxu, Troll                           Deceased
    Osnun, Beak Dog                       Deceased
    Stâsost Snosstrospatu, Beak Dog       Deceased
    Xuspgas, Beak Dog                     Deceased
    Dostngosp Oguraslot, Beak Dog         Deceased
    Em, Beak Dog                          Deceased
    ûsbu, Beak Dog                        Deceased
    Snodub, Beak Dog                      Deceased
    Zom, Beak Dog                         Deceased
    Snodub, Beak Dog                      Deceased
    Utes Esmngoso, Beak Dog               Deceased
    Utes Gasnaspngom, Goblin Axeman       Deceased
    Stozu Aslotser, Goblin Maceman        Deceased
    Tode Ngoruggozru, Goblin Axeman       Deceased
    Atu Stozuak, Goblin Pikeman           Deceased
    Xuspgas Kutsmobebno, Goblin Pikeman   Deceased
    Asno Spöspbåx, Goblin Swordsman       Deceased
    Ngokang Snogsponguslu, Goblin Axeman  Deceased
    Ber Duguolngö, Goblin Spearman        Deceased
    Xuspgas Urarbûku, Goblin Lasher       Deceased
    Bosa Rospogur, Goblin Pikeman         Deceased
    Bosa Usnarûsbu, Goblin Lasher         Deceased
    Strodno Umuzukge, Goblin Bowman       Deceased
    Ozud Bodamxu, Goblin Swordsman        Deceased
    Osnun Nonûazstrog, Goblin Crossbowman Deceased
    Zolak Aslotbasnung, Goblin Lasher     Deceased
    Stray Cavy Boar (Tame)                Deceased
    Stray Cavy Sow (Tame)                 Deceased
    Tekkud Musarnish, Strand Extractor    Deceased
    Ducim Udibam, Armorer                 Deceased
    Edzul Ostukrovod, Surgeon             Deceased
    Doren Mubunetur, Potter               Deceased
    Bëmbul Shetbêthlibash, Trader         Deceased
    Stray Cavy Pup (Tame)                 Deceased
    Obok Uzolducim, Peasant               Deceased
    Eshtân Savotcatten, Craftsdwarf       Deceased
    Sibrek èzumamal, Administrator        Deceased
    Solon Asdûgurdim, Woodworker          Deceased
    Stray Donkey (Tame)                   Deceased
    Zasit Amcatten, Planter               Deceased
    Lorbam Otamsazir, Pump Operator       Deceased
    Reg Tosidôm, Diagnoser                Deceased
    ònul Bermeng, Farmer                  Deceased
    Nil Idaval, Diagnoser                 Deceased
    Nil Thîkutikal, Clothier              Deceased
    Sigun Gusilåm, Soap Maker             Deceased
    Ingish Zaludkadol, Farmer             Deceased
    Medtob Melbilumstiz, Trader           Deceased
    Bim Olinulåb, Furnace Operator        Deceased
    ònul Vathsithsazir, Weaponsmith       Deceased
    Nish Kêshshakiden, Thresher           Deceased
    Såkzul Etostkûbuk, Thresher           Deceased
    Såkzul Akrulthosbut, Cook             Deceased
    Lorbam Gåkïzadil, Metalcrafter        Deceased
    Bomrek Mengnokgol, Blue Peacock (Tam) Deceased
    Ingish Irùshrir, Fish Cleaner         Deceased
    èrith Mengiden, Blue Peacock (Tame)   Deceased
    Stukos Dosîmtulon, Woodcutter         Deceased
    Mafol Ubbulvesh, Hunter               Deceased
    Giant Louse                           Deceased
    Beetle Woman                          Deceased
    Beetle Man                            Deceased
    Stray Baby Llama (Tame)               Deceased
    Large Rat                             Deceased
    Stray Cavy Sow (Tame)                 Deceased
    Stray Cavy Boar (Tame)                Deceased
    Gisëk Zatelcur, Forgotten Beast       Deceased
    Irum Zobshalema Ramac Tikbo, Mntn Ttn Deceased
    Stray Cow Calf (Tame)                 Deceased
    Zasit Erithid, Doe Rabbit (Tame)      Missing 
    Iden Kolsheget, Dwarven Child         Deceased
    Rigòth Stinthädatöl, Dwarven Child    Deceased
    ùshrir Olinidor, Clothier             Deceased
    Rakust Nishlisat, Trader              Deceased
    Mosus ùshrirnicat, Administrator      Deceased
    Ingish Imushèrith, Ghostly Cheese Mkr Deceased
    Id Degëlònul, Farmer                  Deceased
    Stray Yak Bull (Tame)                 Deceased
    Ral Nòmatîs, Ram (Tame)               Deceased
    Tirist Rithatêk, Woodcutter           Deceased
    Id Nishshigós, Axedwarf               Deceased
    Fikod Cattensavot, Marksdwarf         Deceased
    Stukos Akrelnish, Merchant            Deceased
    Lokum Uthmiksibrek, Dwarven Baby      Deceased
    Nguslu Stâsostotuk, Beak Dog          Deceased
    Ozud Bostebslaxu, Beak Dog            Deceased
    Ozud Genedstosbûb, Goblin Pikeman     Deceased
    Dang Ngotozuksos, Goblin Pikeman      Deceased
    Stâsost Kutsmobumsma, Goblin Bowman   Deceased
    Giant Cave Toad                       Deceased
    Stray Llama (Tame)                    Deceased
    Sarvesh ìtdùnlogem, Planter           Deceased
    Stray Horse (Tame)                    Deceased
    Athel Fathasob, Bone Carver           Deceased
    Oddom Limulanam, Wood Burner          Deceased
    Thîkut Tomuskol, Trapper              Deceased
    Mörul Dodókmelbil, Dwarven Child      Deceased
    Ineth Zasitrashgur, Dwarven Child     Deceased
    Unib Dastotaban, Administrator        Deceased
    Domas Abanidek, Woodcrafter           Deceased
    Urist Urolurist, Armorer              Deceased
    Lòr Zuglaratîs, Herbalist             Deceased
    Endok èrithstukón, Animal Dissector   Deceased
    Giant Rat                             Deceased
    Ustuth Nakuthsolon, Brewer            Deceased
    Doren Etestnil, Diagnoser             Deceased
    Kol Koganbomrek, Butcher              Deceased
    Tulon Kesuzol, Butcher                Deceased
    Eshtân Kûbuksárek, Stray Cat (Tame)   Deceased
    Shorast Zuntîrnish, Buck Rabbit (Tam) Deceased
    Deduk Kadôlibruk, Spinner             Deceased
    Onget Mengäs, Animal Caretaker        Deceased
    Cilob Mesiravuz, Planter              Deceased
    Imush Nokgolrigòth, Planter           Deceased
    Lòr Sebsúrkeskal, Engraver            Deceased
    Cilob Amostmomuz, Siege Operator      Deceased
    Datan Odoslan, Stonecrafter           Deceased
    Led Nebéloslan, Trader                Deceased
    Imush Rigòthurvad, Potash Maker       Deceased
    Fikod Esdorgusil, Recruit             Deceased
    Urdim Othilmeng, Miller               Deceased
    Dodók Tangathvucar, Glazer            Deceased
    Vutok Atîsebal, Trader                Deceased
    Ilral Ananthob, Blue Peahen (Tame)    Deceased
    Rigòth èrithkeskal, Fish Dissector    Deceased
    Melbil Romektosid, Trader             Deceased
    Litast Cogangen, Soap Maker           Deceased
    White Stork                           Deceased
    Giant Beetle                          Deceased
    Helmet Snake                          Deceased
    Id Zimfeb, Dwarven Baby               Deceased
    Momuz Likotil, Tanner                 Deceased
    Tulon Ushatsåkzul, Boar (Tame)        Deceased
    Tirist Migrurrakust, Hammerdwarf      Deceased
    Medtob ònulmìshos, Weaver             Deceased
    Vutok Keskalkir, Ghostly Trader       Deceased
    Stodir Medtobamem, Engraver           Deceased
    Mestthos Oslanamost, Hunter           Deceased
    Copperhead Snake                      Deceased
    Wagon                                 Missing 
    Giant Beetle                          Deceased
    Datan Dedukildom, Dwarven Baby        Deceased
    Besmar Lekolon, Fish Dissector        Deceased
    Tulon Zondast, Trader                 Deceased
    Udil Zefonmingkil, Animal Trainer     Deceased
    Rîsen Stettadmeng, Milker             Deceased
    Stray Cow (Tame)                      Deceased
    Thîkut Gatindegël, Hen (Tame)         Deceased
    Kib Râlukcog, Glazer                  Deceased
    Urvad Rithuzol, Mason                 Deceased
    Kogan Odurthîkut, Ram (Tame)          Deceased
    Shorast Asmelet, Bone Carver          Deceased
    Äs Adagdodók, Clothier                Deceased
    Logem Vabôkdebben, Mason              Deceased
    Edzul Gusilobok, Recruit              Deceased
    Urist Cerolzanor, Cavy Boar (Tame)    Deceased
    Dôbar Aneddakost, Cook                Deceased
    èrith Dîshmabronstiz, Trapper         Deceased
    Kumil Cattenengig, Recruit            Deceased
    Iden Thîkutcog, Glazer                Deceased
    Atîs Cattenmisttar, Ghostly Chees Mkr Deceased
    Deduk Dakaszuntîr, Elite Wrestler     Deceased
    Stray Alpaca (Tame)                   Deceased
    Erib Asënetest, Turkey Hen (Tame)     Deceased
    Vutok Asteshishash, Mason             Deceased
    Datan Lokumnish, Recruit              Deceased
    Mörul Oltarzas, Engraver              Deceased
    Mosus Keskalèrith, Animal Trainer     Deceased
    Endok Kadolsobìr, Brewer              Deceased
    Tosid Shetbêthåblel, Fisherdwarf      Deceased
    Ast Ralkanzud, Planter                Deceased
    Sibrek Dodókikud, Ghostly Gem Cutter  Deceased
    Lòr Kunkûbuk, Trader                  Deceased
    Lòr Esdatan, Turkey Gobbler (Tame)    Deceased
    Mûthkat Avuzoslan, Diagnoser          Deceased
    Bim Rakasbomrek, Dwarven Child        Deceased
    Kadol Tangathshem, Dwarven Child      Deceased
    Limul Kâkdalmebzuth, Planter          Deceased
    Doren Usânmörul, Planter              Deceased
    Zulban Adilvúsh, Carpenter            Deceased
    Udib Eshonnomal, Dwarven Child        Deceased
    Dôbar Asmelnokgol, Clothier           Deceased
    Mosus Nomalevost, Dwarven Child       Deceased
    Tholtig Menglål, Miner                Deceased
    Mafol Medtobrôber, Administrator      Deceased
    Zefon Isethuzol, Nanny Goat (Tame)    Deceased
    Nish Bimastesh, Dyer                  Deceased
    Datan Nicatendok, Elite Wrestler      Deceased
    Etur Vucarutal, Carpenter             Deceased
    Stray Yak Calf (Tame)                 Deceased
    Asën Rodimurvad, Dwarven Child        Deceased
    Ilral Konosisan, Papermaker           Deceased
    Vucar Geshudkadol, Administrator      Deceased
    Led Asoblål, Planter                  Deceased
    Sibrek Thîkutarros, Wrestler          Deceased
    Stray Sow (Tame)                      Deceased
    Stray Yak Calf (Tame)                 Deceased
    Atír Sarveshudar, Elite Wrestler      Deceased
    Edëm Mafolarzes, Blacksmith           Deceased
    Stray Water Buffalo Calf (Tame)       Deceased
    Vabôk Absamtulon, Administrator       Deceased
    Ilral Roderinod, Mason                Deceased
    Logem Roldethsibrek, Miner            Deceased
    Olin Alåthkivish, Woodcrafter         Deceased
    Kel Keskalåblel, Elite Wrestler       Deceased
    Fikod Åmasob, Planter                 Deceased
    Libash Äsromek, Fish Dissector        Deceased
    Tirist Nanirubbul, Ghostly Dyer       Deceased
    Lolor Alåthsåkzul, Trader             Deceased
    Dîshmab Duravuz, Butcher              Deceased
    Urist Kilrudzareth, Cavy Sow (Tame)   Deceased
    Kivish Imiklolor, Ghostly Spinner     Deceased
    Bomrek Idräm, Administrator           Deceased
    Sazir Zaslek, Brewer                  Deceased
    Udil Zursùlolon, Wax Worker           Deceased
    Troll                                 Deceased
    Giant Louse                           Deceased
    Iden Ushulalåth, Blacksmith           Deceased
    Rith Arzesmistêm, Planter             Deceased
    Sibrek Rithbubnus, Stray Cat (Tame)   Deceased
    Ilral Bûnemurvad, Dwarven Child       Deceased
    Feb Lolorsokan, Dwarven Child         Deceased
    èzum Imushkivish, Wrestler            Deceased
    Urdim Kogandarùd, Planter             Deceased
    Udib Mengnebél, Planter               Deceased
    Urist Zefonôm, Planter                Deceased
    Stodir Olontakùth, Furnace Operator   Deceased
    Ral Dorenebal, Dwarven Child          Deceased
    Cerol Asolvabôk, Dwarven Child        Deceased
    Asob Ecemzulban, Wrestler             Deceased
    Rakust Nokimbal, Stonecrafter         Deceased
    Nish Imushlimâr, Wax Worker           Deceased
    Wild Boar Sow                         Deceased
    Wild Boar Sow                         Deceased
    Vucar Uzolavéd, Merchant              Deceased
    Giant Alligator                       Deceased
    Asob Kosothronstiz, Ghostly Crftsdwrf Deceased
    èrith Mebzuthasiz, Cook               Deceased
    Stâkud Kuletreg, Ghostly Glassmaker   Deceased
    Edëm Irtironol, Bone Carver           Deceased
    Stray Horse (Tame)                    Deceased
    Tirist Lûkilral, Ghostly Trapper      Deceased
    Vabôk Umarinod, Ghostly Fish Dissectr Deceased
    Tirist Stigazzas, Potash Maker        Deceased
    Zasit Esmulavuz, Wood Burner          Deceased
    Domas Mûthkatalmôsh, Lye Maker        Deceased
    Avuz Mengroldeth, Bone Carver         Deceased
    Stukos Nishkor, Mason                 Deceased
    Sodel Shemarkim, Stonecrafter         Deceased
    Ustuth Zuntîrtorad, Brewer            Deceased
    Shem Rushrulbesmar, Metalcrafter      Deceased
    Nish Atöllikot, Spinner               Deceased
    Dastot Alåthdolush, Miner             Deceased
    Stinthäd Berìnal, Furnace Operator    Deceased
    Urdim èzumrakust, Planter             Deceased
    Urvad Edëmåkum, Ghostly Milker        Deceased
    Mestthos Sazirozsit, Craftsdwarf      Deceased
    Dastot Cattenalis, Carpenter          Deceased
    Id Usentirist, Ghostly Tanner         Deceased
    Degël Kìrarushat, Gem Cutter          Deceased
    Sibrek Orrunkeskal, Farmer            Deceased
    Etur Rovodugut, Mechanic              Deceased
    Kumil Kìrarducim, Gem Cutter          Deceased
    Rakust Inenfikod, Fisherdwarf         Deceased
    Stukos Kivishoddom, Metalcrafter      Deceased
    Nil Geshudmatul, Dwarven Child        Deceased
    Mosus Emetkûbuk, Weaver               Deceased
    Dodók Oshurdodók, Ghostly Milker      Deceased
    Vabôk Sigundaros, Leatherworker       Deceased
    Urist Ralitred, Weaver                Deceased
    Stray Water Buffalo Cow (Tame)        Deceased
    Oddom Othlestzas, Miner               Deceased
    Urist Urdimardes, Architect           Deceased
    Tekkud Zonmeb, Planter                Deceased
    Id Logemvabôk, Woodcutter             Deceased
    Ducim Thukkanåblel, Engraver          Deceased
    Ubbul Danmanthîkut, Ghostly Fishrdwrf Deceased
    Ustuth Shuthrazeral, Weaver           Deceased
    Asob Dakostinod, Stray Cat (Tame)     Deceased
    Bomrek Zonkidet, Elite Wrestler       Deceased
    Zon Kodorlimul, Ghostly Miner         Deceased
    Reg Kûbukstelid, Planter              Deceased
    Kol Taremzuglar, Administrator        Deceased
    Alligator Man                         Deceased
    Ingish Imushèrith, Ghostly Cheese Mkr Undead
    Atîs Cattenmisttar, Ghostly Chees Mkr Undead
    Sibrek Dodókikud, Ghostly Gem Cutter  Undead
    Tirist Nanirubbul, Ghostly Dyer       Undead
    Kivish Imiklolor, Ghostly Spinner     Undead
    Asob Kosothronstiz, Ghostly Crftsdwrf Undead
    Stâkud Kuletreg, Ghostly Glassmaker   Undead
    Tirist Lûkilral, Ghostly Trapper      Undead
    Vabôk Umarinod, Ghostly Fish Dissectr Undead
    Urvad Edëmåkum, Ghostly Milker        Undead
    Id Usentirist, Ghostly Tanner         Undead
    Dodók Oshurdodók, Ghostly Milker      Undead
    Ubbul Danmanthîkut, Ghostly Fishrdwrf Undead
    Zon Kodorlimul, Ghostly Miner         Undead
    Zasit Ishëmïngiz, Ghostly Miner       Undead

• :belt_onion:

@ben_lubar said:

Vabôk Umarinod, Ghostly Fish Dissectr Deceased

Err, the ghost is deceased?

o.Õ

• That means they were properly memorialized.

• FoxDev

There's a Robot Chicken sketch where a ghost gets killed; it comes back as a ghost