We kissed at midnight

• ♿ (Parody)

Wuv, twue wuv...

@Craigslist said:

We kissed at midnight then you ran away! - w4m - 25 (Downtown)

You - 5'8 scruffy, glasses, wearing a blue hoodie outside the Vid and I asked you for a lighter. You lit my cigarette and we talked about our wishes for the new year. We heard the countdown starting and decided to stay outside. I started to cry and you kissed me, and then we started to make out. After a minute I felt something warm and realised that you pissed yourself. I pushed you away and that's when you ran but I wish you had stayed. You peed on me but it's OK! I just want to know who you are! Please reply and when you do tell me why I started crying so I know it's you - if you remember.

So many questions...

• @boomzilla said:

So many questions...

"How can I unread this thread?"

• @boomzilla said:

Wuv, twue wuv...

@Craigslist said:

We kissed at midnight then you ran away! - w4m - 25 (Downtown)

You - 5'8 scruffy, glasses, wearing a blue hoodie outside the Vid and I asked you for a lighter. You lit my cigarette and we talked about our wishes for the new year. We heard the countdown starting and decided to stay outside. I started to cry and you kissed me, and then we started to make out. After a minute I felt something warm and realised that you pissed yourself. I pushed you away and that's when you ran but I wish you had stayed. You peed on me but it's OK! I just want to know who you are! Please reply and when you do tell me why I started crying so I know it's you - if you remember.

So many questions...

Are these the sort of questions that are closed elsewhere?

• @Ben L. said:

Translation: I'm a middle-aged man with intractable hemorrhoids and multiple DWI arrests. I spend my days skulking around coffee shops and drug stores, hectoring suburban housewives about flatulence and then fantasizing about it later. I'm probably impotent with plain ol' women, but if you share this fetish and want to try to flog some life back into my AAAA battery-sized penis, email me (yeah, right).