The Daily WTF: Curious Perversions in Information Technology
Welcome to TDWTF Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

I am disappoint

Last post 01-04-2013 3:45 AM by PJH. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-21-2012 6:21 PM

• Zecc
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-12-2007
    • and hasn't left since.
    • Posts 2,057

I am disappoint

It's almost midnight around these parts, and the world hasn't ended yet.

Which means for a couple of weeks more I still have to listen to "Let It Snow" ¹, "Jingle Bells", "The Drummer Boy", "Last Christmas", "All I Want for Christmas Is You", ... anywhere I go.

¹ Twice in 10 minutes! They only put like 2 or 3 songs in-between. They were two different versions, but still...

If mixed metaphors were illegal, I'd be having an indigestion.
    typeof NaN == 'number'
    var ò_ó, ಠ⁔ಠ, ᄒᆺᄒ, ᅙᅳᅙ, ᖛᨓᖜ, ꖴᅩꖴ, ఠᨋఠ; // Naming your variables is serious business
  • 12-23-2012 8:21 PM In reply to

• Ben L.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-22-2010
    • Inventor of the 186-hour work week
    • Posts 3,607

Re: I am disappoint

Zecc:

It's almost midnight around these parts, and the world hasn't ended yet.

Which means for a couple of weeks more I still have to listen to "Let It Snow" ¹, "Jingle Bells", "The Drummer Boy", "Last Christmas", "All I Want for Christmas Is You", ... anywhere I go.

¹ Twice in 10 minutes! They only put like 2 or 3 songs in-between. They were two different versions, but still...

Wait! MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the end of the world already happened and that's why Christmas ate Thanksgiving this year. What's next? Christmas eats Halloween? CHRISTMAS EATS THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS?
  • Morbs is the smartest!
  • 12-26-2012 4:25 PM In reply to

Ben L.:
    Wait! MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the end of the world already happened and that's why Christmas ate Thanksgiving this year. What's next? Christmas eats Halloween? CHRISTMAS EATS THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS?
    I was in a Walmart on the 22nd, and they were putting out Valentine's Day candy.
    I denounce myself for this post
  • 12-26-2012 7:45 PM In reply to

Why are you people still here?  The world ended a few days ago.  That's the internet for you.  Nobody listens.
  • 12-27-2012 12:34 AM In reply to

• Ben L.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-22-2010
    • Inventor of the 186-hour work week
    • Posts 3,607

boomzilla:
    Ben L.:
    I was in a Walmart on the 22nd, and they were putting out Vamlumtimes Day candy.
    FTFY
  • Morbs is the smartest!
  • 01-03-2013 1:25 PM In reply to

• Zemm
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-26-2007
    • Gold Coast, Australia
    • Posts 1,380

boomzilla:
    I was in a Walmart on the 22nd, and they were putting out Valentine's Day candy.
    I've seen hot cross buns in supermarkets already.
    Filed Under: Can you think of something that talks, other than a person?
  • 01-04-2013 3:45 AM In reply to

• PJH
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Newcastle, UK
    • Posts 3,906

Zemm:
    boomzilla:
    I've seen hot cross buns in supermarkets already.
    Well with 355 days to go until Christmas, people round here have already got their trees and decorations up.
    "Because you watched 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar,' we recommend 'The Human Centipede.'"
    --
    UED - Countryside: To kill Piers Morgan
  • Parp!
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)