The Daily WTF: Curious Perversions in Information Technology
Welcome to TDWTF Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

There was once a topic that asked the question "Is this where a closed question is no longer a closed question ?"

Last post 11-07-2013 5:25 PM by Ben L.. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-28-2013 10:37 AM

• Ben L.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-22-2010
    • Inventor of the 186-hour work week
    • Posts 3,608

There was once a topic that asked the question "Is this where a closed question is no longer a closed question ?"

The topic was closed. However, I have created a topic to discuss the other topic.

It will be subsequently resurrected every 6 to 8 months with no new content.

• Morbs is the smartest!
  • 02-28-2013 1:23 PM In reply to

Re: There was once a topic that asked the question "Is this where a closed question is no longer a closed question ?"

you forgot to link to the Original Thread Goodness
  • 02-28-2013 2:13 PM In reply to

Re: There was once a topic that asked the question "Is this where a closed question is no longer a closed question ?"

Man.

In complex analysis, a meromorphic function on an open subset D of the complex plane is a function that is holomorphic on all D except a set of isolated points

• 03-20-2013 7:42 PM In reply to

• Ben L.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-22-2010
    • Posts 3,608

Mayonaise.
  • Morbs is the smartest!
  • 03-24-2013 12:18 AM In reply to

• ekolis
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-09-2008
    • Cincinnati, OH, USA
    • Posts 600

Man mayonnaise... no, wait, not that.
    I'm Spark Mandrill, and I'll... hey... can I... what, it BOUNCES?... 'kay, I'm splodin' now.
  • 10-22-2013 1:33 PM In reply to

ekolis:
    AKA "Miracle Whip"

• 11-07-2013 5:25 PM In reply to

• Ben L.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-22-2010
    • Posts 3,608

El_Heffe:

ekolis:
    AKA "Miracle Whip"

Imagine if that were a brand of whip instead of a brand of mayonnaise. "Hey, put some Miracle Whip on that bread" "I didn't know you were into that sort of thing"
  • Morbs is the smartest!
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)